Appearance maintenance 1. During the renovation of the house, the […]
1. During the renovation of the house, the handles and panels should be avoided to be exposed directly to avoid spots, blistering and even delamination caused by the erosion of acidic or alkaline materials and gases during decoration.
2. After a long time of use, the door lock may be found to have “spots”. This phenomenon is not rust, just oxidation. In this case, you can remove the spots by wiping with a clean wax.
3. For the cleaning of the lock, avoid using a hard steel ball or steel brush to scrub, do not use chemical agents to wipe, use a soft towel, soft cloth with water to wipe, or use a neutral detergent to clean. otherwise, it will damage the coating, Causes scratches or erosion.
4. In principle, all locks should be kept clean and dry. If they are wet, they should be wiped dry in time to prevent watermarks or rust.
1. It is recommended to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the door lock every six months or one year, and pay attention to whether the fastening screw is loose to ensure its fastening.
2. When the key is not inserted smoothly, you can add a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder in the lock cylinder to ensure the key is inserted and unplugged smoothly; avoid adding any other oil to prevent the grease from sticking to the spring, resulting in the lock not rotating.
3. Locking in the process of opening and closing the door on weekdays, it is best to hold the handle and screw the locking tongue into the lock body. After closing the door, let go of the hand. Do not force the door,otherwise it will reduce the service life.
4. When the tongue or the tongue protrudes out of the door, do not hit it hard to avoid damage to the tongue and door frame.
5. Because the sealing strip installed between the door body and the door frame has a spring force, when the door or the key is unlocked tightly, the door can be pushed or pulled by the door while the door is opened to overcome the elasticity. Do not turn the handle or key strongly to avoid the handle or key broken.