As a precision machining process for metal parts close to the final shape and size, die-casting has continuously made new progress in die-casting equipment and its control, die-casting process and die-casting alloys. At the same time, the market needs to mass-produce complex thin-walled and beautiful metal parts to meet the increasingly high requirements of many industries for die castings. Causte will tell you about the die casting process.
Die casting is the production of self-made pressing parts of various types of locks, and the main mechanical parts of the lock shell are die-casted and cut through a die-casting machine. The lock shell is often formed by a one-time die-casting process. This process increases the difficulty of die-casting and the requirements for the plate, and can effectively strengthen the strength of the product, thereby ensuring the safety of the product to the greatest extent, and taking into account the perfection of the overall appearance.
Since the entire die-casting process is completed on the die-casting machine, with the demand for the quality, output and expanded application of die-casting parts, new and higher requirements for die-casting equipment have begun. Traditional die-casting machines can no longer meet these requirements. Therefore, , new die-casting machines, new processes and new technologies came into being.
- Vacuum die casting
- Vacuum die casting is a method of using auxiliary equipment to remove the air in the die casting cavity and form a vacuum state, and hydraulically cast the metal in a vacuum state.
- Oxygenated die casting
- Oxygen-filled die casting is to fill the cavity with aluminum liquid, and fill the compaction and cavity with oxygen to replace the air and other gases in it. The molten aluminum reacts chemically with the oxygen that is not excluded to produce aluminum oxide particles, which are dispersed inside the die casting, thereby eliminating the pores formed inside the casting when no oxygen is added.
- Precision high-speed die casting
- Precision high-speed dense die-casting is a precise, fast and dense die-casting method, also known as sleeve double-punch die-casting method.
- Semi-solid die casting
- Semi-solid die casting is a method of vigorously stirring the molten metal when solidifying, and obtaining a solid component slurry of about 50% or even higher at a certain cooling rate, and casting this slurry.
The quality of zinc alloy door lock die castings includes three aspects: appearance quality, inner quality and use quality.
- Appearance quality includes surface roughness, dimensional tolerance and quality deviation of die casting, etc.
- Inner quality includes chemical composition, chemical properties and intrinsic defects of door lock die castings, etc.
- The use quality includes wear resistance, corrosion resistance and weldability of door lock die castings.
In the process of die-casting production, strictly implement the equipment maintenance system, use molds, tools and equipment correctly to ensure the efficiency of production, causte establish a reasonable quality management system, clarify the goals of quality management, and do a good job of raw materials and die-casting parts. Technical inspection work. The inspection method for die-casting parts includes internal inspection of the parts, that is, the inside of the die-casting part of the door lock is cut open to see if there are defects.